Foreign Investment Company (FIC) or in Bahasa Indonesia language known as Penanaman Modal Asing or PMA Company,
is Business legal entity establish over more than one party (either natural person or company)
where one or more (all) of the share holder is a Non – Indonesian Citizen or foreign established company.
The purpose of this classification intended to protect the local/domestic company,
to make sure the foreign investment that to Indonesia is a Company that stay for good
and have a sufficient capital and bring good additional value to Indonesia Industry
and business and play in different spectrum with local/domestic companies.
Beside that, some field of business or industry is closed to PMA Company,
which can be see on Negative Investment list, issued by the Indonesia Investment Coordination Board or BKPM.
That’s why every step of Establishment and business activity of PMA Company is guided and monitored by BKPM.
Every PMA Company is considered as “Big Company” which effect on their Capital.
The Authorized Capital (total Investment) is Minimum Rp. 10.000.000.000 (ten billion rupiah) or Approximately 715.000 USD (14.000 Idr = 1US$).
With Paid Up capital (which will be transferred to the new established company and can be use for capex and opex) is amounted Rp 2.500.000.000 (two billion five hundred million rupiah) or approximately 178.600 USD.
Here is the Procedure to Established the PMA Company In Indonesia:
1. Filling a IP form (izin Prinsip / Principal Permit), will assist by us,
2. Names of the share holder,
3. Indonesian ID Card (or Indonesian person participant in shares) and Passport (foreign person participant in shares),
4. Article of Association and establishment deed for a legal entity participate in shares (local/foreign)
5. NPWP (Tax number) for Indonesian Participant,
6. Production flow chart,
7. Name of the company schedule to be established,
8. fFeld of business,
9. Project location.
10. Data regarding estimation of production, services or marketing
11. Workforce number (plan)
12. Plan for capital (capital composition).
13. Power Of Attorney
Another requirement is, PMA Company must have physical office in business district in Indonesia.
Our firm is offering to assist any Foreign person or company who interested to invest and conducting business in Indonesia,
to set up the company, provide it with the process of acquiring Principle Permit,
company establishment deed, and other document (Domicile letter, company registration, Tax Identification number, etc).
For further information please contact us in this contact detail panel.